- Chronic Diseases / Disorders
- Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder (FASD)
- Health Economics / Healthcare Costs
- Health Measurement Tools
- Health Policy
- Healthcare Services
- Infectious Diseases
- Maternal and Child Health
- Mental Health
- Quality of Life
An Exploratory Review of Evaluations of Health Technology Assessment Agencies
Alberta Heritage Foundation for Medical Research (AHFMR) HTA Initiative #16.
The objectives of this review were:
- To propose a generic evaluation framework for HTA agencies to strengthen their evaluation capacity.
- To conduct a review of HTA agencies to understand what aspects of HTA agencies have been evaluated, approaches/methods used, outcomes of hte evaluations and to understand what was learned through these evaluations that could guide HTA agencies to best serve their mandate.
NOTE: In 2006 the Alberta Heritage Foundation for Medical Research HTA unit moved to IHE. Documents produced in and prior to 2006 have different formats; the format was determined by the agency for which the document was produced.
Publication Type: Methodology Papers
Year of Publication: 2006
Authors: Margaret Wanke, Don Juzwishin, Richard Thornley, Liza Chan
ISBN (print): 1-894927-30-3
ISBN (online): 1-894927-31-1