IHE Innovation Forum XI - Dementia and Continuing Care
Meeting the Challenge: Presentations
27 May 2014
Welcome and Greetings from the Minister of Health
- Honourable Fred Horne, Minister of Health
- Quality of life and quality of care in dementia
Dr. Sube Banerjee, Brighton and Sussex Medical School
- Coordinating Care for Vulnerable Elders
Dr. David C. Grabowski, Harvard Medical School
What is Alberta’s Seniors’ Health Strategic Clinical Network (SH SCN)?
- How is the SH SCN addressing emerging issues in an aging Alberta?
Dr. Duncan Robertson, Seniors Health Strategic Clinical Network, Alberta Health Services
- Dementia and End of Life Care
Dr. Carole Estabrooks, University of Alberta
- Dementia and Continuing Care in Alberta
Mrs. Corinne Schalm, Alberta Health
Panel Discussion (from left to right)
Janet M. Davidson, Deputy Minister, Alberta Health
Dr. Sube Banerjee, Honourable Fred Horne, Dr. Carole Estabrooks, Mrs. Corinne Schalm, Dr. Duncan Robertson, and Dr. David C. Grabowski (on Skype).