Search the IHE Database of Health Statistics
Social Determinants of Health
- Socioeconomic Differences in Health, Health Behaviour and Access to Health Care in Armenia, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, the Republic of Moldova, the Russian Federation and Ukraine.
- Family Violence in Canada: A Statistical Profile
- Housing and Population Health - The State of Current Research Knowledge
- How Healthy are Rural Canadians? An Assessment of their Health Status and Health Determinants
- Reducing Gaps in Health: A Focus on Socio-Economic Status in Urban Canada
- Statistical Report on the Health of Canadians