- Chronic Diseases / Disorders
- Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder (FASD)
- Health Economics / Healthcare Costs
- Health Measurement Tools
- Health Policy
- Healthcare Services
- Infectious Diseases
- Maternal and Child Health
- Mental Health
- Quality of Life
Personalised Medicine in Canada: A Multi-Stakeholder Workshop to Examine the Canadian Perspective – Final Report
Sponsored by the Institute of Health Economics (IHE) – Methodology Forum Series.
Presented at the Health Canada and Canadian Institutes of Health Research Personalised Medicine in Canada: A Multi-Stakeholder Workshop to Examine the Canadian Perspective, January 12, 2012.
The specific objectives of this session/workshop were to:
- Explore issues relevant to economic evaluation of personalized medicine
- Present research in the form of case examples and from those who have evaluated personalized medicine interventions.
- Discuss the strengths and limitations of proposed methods options and their implementation.
A followup workshop of invited stakeholders occurred to discuss policy and implementation issues in May 2012 – Personalized Medicine – Policy Gaps and System Readiness Roundtable.